Green Your Thumb: Intro to Propagation WorkshopRegular price $65.00 Save $-65.00
Looking to how to propagate your plants?
Join us for an informative, and interactive propagation workshop! During the two hour workshop we will teach you the tips and tricks to propagating (7+ techniques) and planting your propagated plants in your home. The workshop will begin with an informative talk, discussion, and demonstrations about several houseplant propagation techniques. It is then followed by time to practice some of the techniques, and learning how to properly plant propagated cuttings. Each participant will received a propagation block by Kelly Built Woodworks, pots and 4+ plant cuttings.
We’re excited to welcome you into our brand new workshop space located at 5-2501 Alyth Road SE, where you’ll enjoy a 2.5 hour interactive class. Please see the map for location details as all workshops are held at Plant Plant (our sister shop) just minutes away from our mainstreet Inglewood location.
Location: Saturday, October 30 @ 9:30am
Location: Plant Plant, 5-2501 Alyth Road SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1P7
Cost: $65 per person + Tax
Length: approx. 1.5 – 2 hours
The workshop includes:
- Propagation guide for houseplants
- Instructional tips and tricks for propagating techniques
- A handmade propagation block by Kelly Built Woodworks
- Terracotta pots for your transplants, snips & 4+ plant cuttings
- All the potting materials to pot up your plants with guided instruction
Here’s how we’re adapting to keep everyone safe:
- All staff will be wearing a mask, and we encourage workshop attendees to do so as well should you so choose.
- Each person will be provided with their own set of tools to use during the workshop. These will be sanitized after each use.
- We continue to practice our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing throughout the store to make your experience as safe as possible.
- Due to the interactive nature of the class, you will be within a few feet of other participants.
- Should you be experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms we ask that you stay home, and contact us to book in for a different date.
Is there parking?
Yes! Our Plant Plant location has plenty of free parking right outside the front door.
Where is the workshop space located?
Our workshop space is located in our sister shop Plant Plant, located at 5-2501 Alyth Road SE. Please see the map here. It is just minutes away from our flagship store in the heart of Inglewood.
Are the tickets refundable?
All workshop tickets are non-refundable. Should you need to cancel for any reason, please contact us 72 hours before the event by calling the shop at 403-585-4226 to make any necessary changes. Any changes within 72 hours of the workshop are not guaranteed.
What if I need to change my date?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the shop at 403-585-4226 to make any necessary changes 3 days before the class. Any changes after within 72 hours of the workshop are not guaranteed.
Map to Workshop Location: