We are located on main street Inglewood, North East of Downtown Calgary, 1327 9th Avenue SE. Our hours of operation are Tuesday – Friday, 12–5:30pm, Saturday, 11–5:30pm, Sunday, 11–5pm, Mondays, Closed
There is ample street parking available in Inglewood, and some free 2-hour parking available on cross streets to 9th avenue. Plant has limited parking available behind the shop, which we reserve for staff and for customers picking up large orders, or who need assistance loading into their vehicles. Please note that there is no parking in front of Plant from 3:30pm – 6:00pm during weekdays.
Due to the risk of shipping plants in Canada's climate, we are only offering plants for curbside pick up. If you have a mix of items that can be and can't be shipped in your cart you will only be able to pick them up.
We will not be offering potting services at this time on curb-side orders, but you can purchase soil and pea gravel to pot yourself! Or you can come in and shop in-store where we will pot your plants.
1. Place your order online and complete payment.
2. When your order and payment are received, we will send you a message letting you know your order is ready for pick up. Order fulfillment can take 24–48 hours depending on when you place your order.
Pick ups can be made between 12 - 6 Tuesday - Friday, 11-6 Saturday and 11-5 Sunday. Please note there is bus lane in front of our shop starting at 3:30pm during weekdays and vehicles can be ticketed if parked in front of the shop.
1. Text us at 403-585-4226 when you arrive at the shop. Include your full name.
2. We'll bring your items to the door for you to grab. If there is a line, we'll call your name from our exit door to pick up.
3. Be aware of others waiting to come into the shop, and follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
Orders are processed and picked in the order they are received. Products are limited, and availability is listed on the site. We will do our best to keep the product availability as up-to-date as possible, adding new products as they are received in the shop. Sometimes our inventory is off and we will contact you should something not be available in your order. Check back regularly for product updates!
Due to current health and safety needs, you will not be able to pick your own plant at this time, unless you come into the shop. We will inspect all plants before packaging, and choose healthy product for you. Natural variation in size and appearance will occur. Please note that plants may not look exactly like the image on the website.
If you're required to be in self-isolation for any reason, have someone else pick up your items. If you're sick, stay home. Thanks for helping us keep each other safe.