Green Your Thumb: Houseplant 101 WorkshopRegular price $60.00 Save $-60.00
Looking to green our indoor gardening thumb? Interested in learning more about houseplants?
Join the owner of Plant & Plant Plant, Kyle Chow for an informative, and interactive houseplant workshop.
During this 2.5 hour workshop we will teach you the tips and tricks to choosing and growing plants in your home. The workshop will begin with an informative talk and discussion about caring for and maintaining your houseplants, followed by time to choose plants and pots to build your plant collection. Each participant will have a $30 credit to choose plants and pots, then we will lead the class through planting your new varieties in their containers.
We’re excited to welcome you into our brand new workshop space located at 5-2501 Alyth Road SE, where you’ll enjoy a 2.5 hour interactive class. Please see the map for location details as all workshops are held at Plant Plant (our sister shop) just minutes away from our mainstreet Inglewood location.
Location: Plant Plant, 5-2501 Alyth Road SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1P7
Cost: $60 per person + Tax
Length: approx. 2.5 hours
The workshop includes:
- Indoor plant guide for caring and maintaining houseplants
- Instructional tips and tricks for indoor plants
- A $30 credit per person at Plant Plant for picking out plants and pots
- All the potting materials to pot up your plants with guided instruction
Here’s how we’re adapting to keep everyone safe:
- All staff will be wearing a mask, and we encourage workshop attendees to do so as well should you so choose.
- Each person will be provided with their own set of tools to use during the workshop. These will be sanitized after each use.
- We continue to practice our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing throughout the store to make your experience as safe as possible.
- Due to the interactive nature of the class, you will be within a few feet of other participants.
- Should you be experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms we ask that you stay home, and contact us to book in for a different date.
Can I bring my own pots to the workshop?
Yes, you may bring in your own pots to plant. For this class, we will not be repotting your existing plants. Do I have to use my $30 store credit during the workshop? Yes, in order to run the workshop, all $30 must be used during the class.
What if I spend more than the $30 store credit choosing plants and pots?
You will just pay the difference.
Can I build a terrarium in this class?
Unfortunately, during this class we will not be creating terrariums. We will just be learning about indoor plants and how to pot them effectively. If you want to build a terrarium, we recommend one of our terrarium building classes!
Is there parking?
Yes! Our Plant Plant location has plenty of free parking right outside the front door.
Where is the workshop space located?
Our workshop space is located in our sister shop Plant Plant, located at 5-2501 Alyth Road SE. Please see the map here. It is just minutes away from our flagship store in the heart of Inglewood.
Are the tickets refundable?
All workshop tickets are non-refundable. Should you need to cancel for any reason, please contact us 72 hours before the event by calling the shop at 403-585-4226 to make any necessary changes. Any changes within 72 hours of the workshop are not guaranteed.
What if I need to change my date?
Please contact us at email@example.com or call the shop at 403-585-4226 to make any necessary changes 3 days before the class. Any changes after within 72 hours of the workshop are not guaranteed.
Map to Workshop Location: