Here’s how we’re adapting to keep everyone safe:
1. Masks are required for all indoor workshops.
2. We are required to implement the Restriction Exemption Program in order to continue running our indoor group classes (see below for more info).
3. Each person will be provided with their own set of tools to use during the workshop. These will be sanitized after each use.
4. We continue to practice our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing throughout the store to make your experience as safe as possible.
5. Due to the interactive nature of the class, you will be within a few feet of other participants.
Should you be experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms we ask that you stay home, and contact us to book in for a different date.
For workshops, starting after September 20th you will need to provide one of the following:
1. Proof of vaccination - a single dose is sufficient between September 20 and October 25th if received 2 weeks before the day you are attending class. Double doses are required after October 25th
2. Document of a Medical Exemption;
3. Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service.
You can show us your documentation upon arrival for the workshop. Please note that if you come with no documentation, we will not be able to admit you to the class, and would then provide you a refund for the ticket.
All of our workshops include your materials in the fee. Please just show up and have fun!
We will provide you with the glass vessel to make your own terrarium. If you would like to bring your own container please let us know before hand and we can let you know if it will work for the class. Please note that additional fees may apply for plants and materials if you decide to bring your own vessel.
We try to keep each workshop small so that we are able to help everyone individually. We typically have 12-18 people in each class. If you are looking to hold a workshop for groups larger than 18 people please contact us as we are able to fit more than 18 people in our space.
We ask that you register and pay for your spot in the workshop online ahead of time. This allows us to ensure there is enough room for everyone in the class.
Yes, we offer workshops for private events, i.e. corporate functions, birthdays, showers, or a fun night out with friends. Depending on your groups’ size, group rates may apply. Please email us for more information and rates.