Date Night DIY Terrarium WorkshopRegular price $65.00 Save $-65.00
Join us for a Date Night DIY Terrarium-making Workshop!
If you're looking for fun evening out with your partner or friend, this interactive class is for you! We will teach you the tips and tricks to construct your own terrarium, and then walk you through the process step-by-step to create your miniature environment with unique plants to take home.
We’re excited to welcome you into our brand new workshop space located at 5-2501 Alyth Road SE, where you’ll enjoy a 1.5 – 2 hour interactive class. Please see the map for location details as all workshops are held at Plant Plant (our sister shop) just minutes away from our mainstreet Inglewood location.
Location: Plant Plant, 5-2501 Alyth Road SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1P7
Cost: $65 per person + GST
Length: The class will last for about 1.5 – 2 hours
The workshop includes:
- Step-by-step guide to creating and caring for a terrarium
- Tips and tricks for indoor plants
- All materials : glass container (choose between 1 large or 2 small if purchasing 2 tickets), plants (you’ll choose between succulents, cacti, or tropical plants), soil, decorative materials, terrarium information booklet, and care instructions
- Libations from our friends at Bricks in Inglewood & a snack box
Here’s how we’re adapting to keep everyone safe:
- Masks are required for all indoor workshops.
- We are required to implement the Restriction Exemption Program in order to continue running our indoor group classes (see below for more info).
- Each person will be provided with their own set of tools to use during the workshop. These will be sanitized after each use.
- We continue to practice our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing throughout the store to make your experience as safe as possible.
- Due to the interactive nature of the class, you will be within a few feet of other participants.
- Should you be experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms we ask that you stay home, and contact us to book in for a different date.
For workshops, starting after September 20th you will need to provide one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination - a single dose is sufficient between September 20 and October 25th if received 2 weeks before the day you are attending class. Double doses are required after October 25th
- Document of a Medical Exemption;
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service.You can show us your documentation upon arrival for the workshop. Please note that if you come with no documentation, we will not be able to admit you to the class, and would then provide you a refund for the ticket.
Is there parking?
Yes! Our Plant Plant location has plenty of free parking right outside the front door.
Where is the workshop space located?
Our workshop space is located in our sister shop Plant Plant, located at 5-2501 Alyth Road SE. Please see the map here. It is just minutes away from our flagship store in the heart of Inglewood.
Are the tickets refundable?
All workshop tickets are non-refundable. Should you need to cancel for any reason, please contact us 72 hours before the event by calling the shop at 403-585-4226 to make any necessary changes. Any changes within 72 hours of the workshop are not guaranteed.
What if I need to change my date?
Please contact us at email@example.com or call the shop at 403-585-4226 to make any necessary changes 3 days before the class. Any changes after within 72 hours of the workshop are not guaranteed.
Map to Workshop Location: